Support / Feedback
Thank you using Analytics3D. If you have any questions or feedback, please email email@example.com and we
will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
Data Usage Policy
We respect your privacy. Analytics3D only uses official native Google APIs for OAuth 2 authentication and data requests. Data is transmitted securely between Google's servers and your device and never retransmitted.
When adding your Google Analytics™ account, only an authentication key is securely stored by Google on the device to save the need to repeatedly
authenticate. Report data requested by the app is only used to render the report that you are currently viewing and never stored.
Analytics3D Version 1.4.0 - Released 9th January 2015
- Upgraded internal Google APIs to the latest versions
- Added support for the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iOS 8
- Fixed top bar landscape orentation vertical alignment bug
- App will now politely request a rating after continued use
- Improved pinch to zoom gesture on pie tunnel visualisation
- Improved earth rotation resumption on location visualisation
Analytics3D Version 1.3.2 - Released 30th January 2014
- Smoother transitions on iOS 7 when navigating to individual reports
- Improved user interface when setting up an account for the first time
- Traffic: Now possible to refresh the graph by reselecting the timeframe
- App/Sessions: Now possible to refresh the graph by reselecting timeframe
- Reports: Vertical offset now reset when selecting a different profile
- Reports (App): Vertical offset now reset when selecting a different profile
- Fixed the crash bug that occured when displaying non-English characters
Analytics3D Version 1.3.1 - Released 23rd January 2014
- Added support for sharing to additional places
- Traffic: First-time total is now displayed lower-right
- App/Sessions: First-time total is now displayed lower-right
- App/Sessions: Changed the top navigation title for consistency
- Pie Tunnel: Occasional crash when rotating/time travelling fixed
- Fixed bug under iOS 7 where report title was sometimes vertically offset
- Internal Mobile App Analytics library upgraded to v3.0.3
Analytics3D Version 1.3.0 - Released 9th January 2014
- Added support for iOS 7. New look and feel for iOS 7 users
- Profiles: Progress indicator now displayed when loading profiles
- Location: Cross-hair now displayed to assist country selection
- Some small changes made to the app icon
- Various minor cosmetic changes and bug fixes
Analytics3D Version 1.2.0 - Released 21st July 2013
- Added support for Google Mobile App Analytics
- Reports (App): Added a 'Sessions' report under 'Audience'
- Reports (App): Added a 'Location' report under 'Audience'
- Reports (App): Added a 'Language' report under 'Audience'
- Reports (App): Added a 'Screen' report under 'Content'
- Reports (App): Added a 'Landing Screen' report under 'Content'
- Reports (App): Added an 'Exit Screen' report under 'Content'
- Reports (App): Added a 'Version' report under 'Technology'
- Reports (App): Added an 'Installer ID' report under 'Technology'
- Reports: Re-selecting current time interval now refreshes report
- Reports: Minor cosmetic changes when changing time interval
- Reports (Web): 'Is Mobile' report upgraded to 'Device Category'
- Reports (Web): Now shows breakdown of desktop, mobile and tablet
- Settings: Possible to rate Analytics3D from the settings screen
- Settings: Possible to gift Analytics3D from the the settings screen
- Settings: Added preference section to the settings screen
- Settings: Added setting for opting out of app analytics
Analytics3D Version 1.1.0 - Released 10th July 2013
- Traffic: A more logical vertical axis total is now displayed
- Reports: Added a 'Campaign' report under 'Sources'
- Reports: Added a 'Screen Resolution' report under 'Technology'
- Reports: Added a 'Screen Colours' report under 'Technology'
- Reports: Added a 'Flash Version' report under 'Technology'
- Reports: Added a 'Language' report under 'Audience'
- Reports: Minor changes to report list formatting
Analytics3D Version 1.0.1 - Released 26th June 2013
- Added support for sharing reports to Facebook, Twitter, Mail and more (iOS 6+)
- Reports: Property name now displayed at the top of the display
- Pie Tunnel: Improved colour aligment when looking back through time
- Pie Tunnel: Past rings now automatically and independently rotate
- Pie Tunnel: Improved lighting and brighter colours
- Traffic: Now displays visits rather than visitors
- Traffic: Fixed an inconsistency between day, month and year modes
- Traffic: Fixed a bug in day mode whereby ghost traffic sometimes appeared just after midnight
- Traffic: Lower label text now displayed as singular rather than plural if only one visit
- Location: Now possible to zoom out further when viewing the earth
- Location: Set a more logical default earth rotation
- Added a version history section to the info screen
Analytics3D Version 1.0.0 - Released 11th June 2013
- First version of Analytics3D